The edge of any competition is with the right people of limitless potentials. And the building of a strong future begins today. At 3TEL, individual capabilities are identified and nurtured through continuous nurturing, training and structured executive mentoring.
Everyone is welcomed by a culture supportive of fun, learning and development. A team guided by one vision... bonded by shared values
- such as scheduling of installation, co-ordination with customers, internally, PE, LEW and vendors, seeking approval of installation from tenants of building, accurate and timely submission of documents, etc
- Coordination work with Customers, Building Owner/Management
To be responsible for the Implementation Activities such as preparation of proposal and submission of design, obtaining of approval, monitoring of in-house team and contractors’ work schedule and BOQ claims, I&C and using measurement tools for troubleshooting.
- Diploma / ITE in Engineering, either in the area of communications or RF Wireless Communications
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in telecom wireless industry
- Basic RF (Radio Frequency) / Telecommunication knowledge
- Ability to operate, analyze, test and read measurements in Radio Frequency and able to use TEMS / Nemo / Site Master is essential
- Basic M&E (Electrical and Mechanical) Knowledge
- Basic cellular network communications knowledge, configuration and operations
- To perform project coordination and control duties and auditing, etc
- Able to commission / integrate / troubleshoot / test Ericsson equipment is a plus
- Prepare engineering / As-Built reports
- Good team work and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate & written in English is a must.
Please submit your CV or resume by email in MS Word format to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state the position you are applying for in the subject field
- Current and Expected remuneration
- Notice period required to leave the current job
- Available start date
- To assist and support the project team in preparing technical drawings and as- built reports
- To create and produce artwork, perspective and technical drawing detail that are accurate To assist with documentation of as-built reports and construction detail drawings
- Minimum ITE/Diploma holder
- Preferably with 2-3 years’ experience in design discipline academic background, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to understand/interpret floor plans, sketches and create into technical drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Freehand and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint)
- A positive working attitude with good initiative and responsibilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to commit 5.5days week
- Singaporean/SPR/LTVP PLOC only
Scope of Work
- To oversee the project and to ensure that they are completed on schedule and with budget
- Plan and control RF survey, design, installation, testing, commissioning, material and equipment logistics.
- Plan resources and budget based on customer implementation requirements and ensuring all documentation for the project
- Supervision and control in-house teams and subcontractors to strictly comply with the relevant conditions of the contract.
- Participate in bidding activates and identify implementation requirements from tender documents.
- Bachelor's Degree or above majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area.
- At least 5 years managing Telecommunication Turnkey Project
- Able to manage a team and have proven track record in leading a team to achieve targeted project goal.
- Good command of English both spoken and written;
- Only Singaporean or PR may apply.
- Maintaining inventory and warehouse operations
- Issue project materials to project team
- Prepare weekly inventory report
- Forecast stocks requirement for new or upcoming site
- Logistic arrangement for collection/delivery
- Sourcing and procurement, issuing of Purchase order
- Overseas shipment/logistics arrangement
- In-charge of incoming deliveries
- Liaise with customer on their collection and returning of items
- Maintain customer’s inventory and warehousing space
- In-charge of company’s vehicles
- Relief driver
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Min ‘N’/'O' Level, ITE holder
- At least 1-2 years of experience in warehousing or logistics
- A positive working attitude, responsible, accurate and able to work under pressure
- Able to commit Mon-Fri and 2 Saturdays per month
- Able to work late if required
- Singaporean/Singapore PR only
To survey, design, plan, implement and optimize 3G/LTE (SIMO & MIMO) indoor networks through the following work processes:
- Surveying and planning of 3G/LTE indoor (IB) cellular networks
- Design of indoor network layout through the use of link budgets and the recommendation of tools / softwares
- Coordination with Customers, BO, varies parties for implementation Intergation & Commissioning the equipements
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the network are met through optimization processes
- Collection of test-calls data after optimization before handing over to Customer
- Compilation of all engineering reports with Auto-CAD drawings for submission
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, preferably with emphasis on RF or Wireless Communications
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the wireless (LTE) industry in technical roles and in an indoor cell planning role for 3G (WCDMA) & LTE, and with GSM technology background
- Experience in planning indoor networks through the using of link budgets, and a familiarity with indoor infrastructure and passive components
- With experience in active solutions and Ericsson RBS knowledge is plus
- Ability to use test and measurement tools such as drive test tools, TEMS, Nemo and site master
- Effective communication skills, with fluency in spoken and written English a must.
- Good team work and interpersonal skills